We need volunteers to help us properly celebrate citrus & celery at Taste of Oviedo, so we hope you’ll join the adventure! We’ll post a sign-up list soon, in the meantime, here are the types of help we need. Please e-mail Megan Sladek for more details!
- Restaurant Liaisons (approach restaurants who will be at Taste of Oviedo and get them to feature citrus or celery in at least 1 dish at the event and, hopefully, year-round)
- Cook (TOPP covers the cost of the food, you procure and cook it, and bring it to the tent Saturday morning)
- Recipe Crafter (we feature an appetizer, main course, dessert, and drink from the year’s featured country. And since there is only one of each, it has to be AMAZING! Our recipe gurus make dishes in their kitchen and let us know what worked best so we can share it at Taste of Oviedo).
- Servers (the people who pass out the food Saturday)
- Crowd Talkers/Ticket Sellers (we accept donations in exchange for plates to hold samples)